Tuesday, October 23, 2007

About Fashion World

Hey loves! Im Chloe, im from LA orginially but recently moved to NYC. If you go to the teenvogue forums you might know me as piratecourture or dimond_milkshake! Im almost 18 and let me tell you fashion is my life! During school im constantly on mu laptop looking up clothes, I run the fashion club at school, I design clothes for my friends, and i pretty much breath a world of only fashion. I decided to make this blog because i wanted to share my love for fashion with everyone else! I will definately update at least once a day probably more. If you have any suggestions/comments or if you wanna send in outfits email me at chloemfashion@yahoo.com <33333333333

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey cool blog i was just thinking abouting starting one myself just 4 the sake of fashion but yours is kinda cool