Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Halloween: Sexy vs. Skanky


Nation slut day i mean halloween is coming next week and i can't help to shudder when i think of how my favorite day of the year besides my birthday is going to be ruined by boobs and butts. Im all for looking sexy and showing a little skin but when is does it become to much? This yeah as me and my friends scanned the online websites for our costumes we definately wanted something creative and cute but still a little revealing without being slutty. Unfortunately, it seemed as if everyone halloween costume's purpose was to show T&A or was just fugly and weird. We ended up having to go to target and finding spiderman costumes that were for size 12-14 kids. Each year its getting harder and harder to find a cute, sexy, fun highschool approved costume. THANK GOD for target. Just a thought <333

2 comments:

Holly Heart. said...

Ewww!
That's just so wrong.
I tend to just make my own or put together something with clothes I already have!
This year I'm being the Cat in the Hat!
I can't wait!
Halloween to me is better than Xmas!
xoxo

Alphadominance said...

By and large, women long to exercise their sexuality, but society puts them down, and labels women who exhibit exhibitionist tendencies or sexual liberation as sluts, whores. While I think it’s largely fugly women who use these labels to try to reduce sexual competition from their more genetically gifted counterparts, it is pervasive in our society and it is our curse, gentlemen, to have to create the plausible deniability to convince them to let down their guard. They need to convince themselves that their slutty tendencies are exceptions to their normally virginal behavior. They need an excuse.
Read more here: http://alphadominance.com/?p=251

http://alphadominance.com